Posts Tagged ‘alt tags’
Small- and medium-sized businesses are often tempted to relegate their search engine optimization (SEO) analysis to the free reports offered by online platforms like WordPress and Google Analytics. Unfortunately, those reports rarely provide the detail you need to start making improvements, and one of the things they tend to glaze over is image optimization. Do […]
- Is your Windows 10 update slow? Here’s what to do August 29, 2019
- Google puts a premium in mobile searching August 29, 2019
- 3 Easy ways to protect your business data August 26, 2019
- What does the lifespan of a business phone system look like? August 23, 2019
- Change old modes of thinking when migrating to the cloud August 21, 2019
Your users are your first line of defense against sophisticated ransomware threats and phishing emails. They need to be trained and remain on their toes with security top of mind. Teach your employees to recognize viruses, CEO fraud, phishing scams and other tools used by hackers to access your network to steal money and sensitive data.
Online training accessible 24/7. Find out how affordable our training and phishing services are. Visit Employee Security Training for more information.