Posts Tagged ‘Apple ID’
Today’s computer users often forget or are unaware of how much sensitive information their devices store. The ability to save passwords, credit card numbers, and personal messages is undeniably convenient, but it’s also a huge liability. If you’re thinking about getting rid of your Mac, make sure to follow these steps first. Sign into all […]
- Is your Windows 10 update slow? Here’s what to do August 29, 2019
- Google puts a premium in mobile searching August 29, 2019
- 3 Easy ways to protect your business data August 26, 2019
- What does the lifespan of a business phone system look like? August 23, 2019
- Change old modes of thinking when migrating to the cloud August 21, 2019
Your users are your first line of defense against sophisticated ransomware threats and phishing emails. They need to be trained and remain on their toes with security top of mind. Teach your employees to recognize viruses, CEO fraud, phishing scams and other tools used by hackers to access your network to steal money and sensitive data.
Online training accessible 24/7. Find out how affordable our training and phishing services are. Visit Employee Security Training for more information.