Posts Tagged ‘ratings’
Google is shaking things up yet again. Reviews from sites like Facebook and Yelp will now be displayed in search results with well-placed keywords and link-worthy content. Here’s how you can efficiently manage your business’s reviews How Google changed search results Google now automatically aggregates and includes online reviews to display in the Knowledge Panel […]
Strategies for attracting new customers are always changing, and Google is shaking things up yet again. Apart from well-placed keywords and link-worthy content, reviews from sites like Facebook and Yelp will be displayed in the search results. How Google changed search results Google’s new search algorithm is designed to lead people to high-quality products and […]
- Is your Windows 10 update slow? Here’s what to do August 29, 2019
- Google puts a premium in mobile searching August 29, 2019
- 3 Easy ways to protect your business data August 26, 2019
- What does the lifespan of a business phone system look like? August 23, 2019
- Change old modes of thinking when migrating to the cloud August 21, 2019
Your users are your first line of defense against sophisticated ransomware threats and phishing emails. They need to be trained and remain on their toes with security top of mind. Teach your employees to recognize viruses, CEO fraud, phishing scams and other tools used by hackers to access your network to steal money and sensitive data.
Online training accessible 24/7. Find out how affordable our training and phishing services are. Visit Employee Security Training for more information.