Posts Tagged ‘uninterrupted power supply’
Events out of your control can disrupt your business operations. While you can’t necessarily control the unexpected, you can take some precautions to prevent most business disruptions. Here are some things to consider when developing a business continuity plan (BCP). Backup your data, applications, and servers Today, companies are more dependent than ever on IT […]
It’s a fact of life. Events out of your control can disrupt your business operations. While you can’t necessarily control the unexpected, you can take some precautions to prevent most business disruptions. Here are some key business continuity strategies that organizations across the globe rely on to keep their doors open. Backup your data, applications […]
- Is your Windows 10 update slow? Here’s what to do August 29, 2019
- Google puts a premium in mobile searching August 29, 2019
- 3 Easy ways to protect your business data August 26, 2019
- What does the lifespan of a business phone system look like? August 23, 2019
- Change old modes of thinking when migrating to the cloud August 21, 2019
Your users are your first line of defense against sophisticated ransomware threats and phishing emails. They need to be trained and remain on their toes with security top of mind. Teach your employees to recognize viruses, CEO fraud, phishing scams and other tools used by hackers to access your network to steal money and sensitive data.
Online training accessible 24/7. Find out how affordable our training and phishing services are. Visit Employee Security Training for more information.